David was a little boy who carried great potentials and grace and through preparatory training, God began to unleash and unlock his potentials until he became the ultimate king of a great nation. Little children are not ordinary. They can do great exploits and be responsible for their lives early enough in life. Children should not allow anyone despise them because reposed inside of them is great grace, ability and strength.
Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, The fruit of the womb is a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, So are the children of one’s youth. Happy is the man who has his quiver full of them; They shall not be ashamed, But shall speak with their enemies in the gate.(Psalm 127:3-5 )
God loves children and everyone who has a heart like them. When God desires that every child grow and maximize their full potentials. He wants them to grow into blessed and responsible adults that will champion the course of God in their generation. God believes so much in children as they are full of potentials.
More often than not, children often see themselves as little and frail. A lot of children think their childhood is meant to spent in frivolities as they still have a lot of time ahead of them. Parents often contribute to this as many of them would rather give excuses for the frivolous life of their children than challenge them.
Every child is responsible for his future. Therefore, every child must cooperate with God and his/her parents in order to fulfill destiny.In order to fulfill God’s plan for their life, children must:
1. Believe and confess Jesus as the Lord of their lives so that they can be saved from the influence of the world 1Timothy 2: 32.
2. Learn to hear and follow the Holy Spirit. 1 Samuel 3:1-10
3. Always study the word of God so that they can be strong and overcome their enemies, psalms 119:98
4. Learn to obey their parent so that they can have long life. Ephesians 6: 1-3
5. Learn to be diligent so that they can stand before kings, Proverbs 12:24, Proverbs 22:29
6. Learn to pray to God and trust him for their needs. Matthew 7:7-87.
7. Learn serve God with all they have so that He can bless them and keep them healthy, Exodus 23:25.
Thanks for reading. Do Subscribe to our feeds, share this and bless someone else, your comments and contributions are very welcome!